A large part our work here at Motus Medical is partnering with occupational therapists and physiotherapists. This includes both NHS and private therapists.
We are happy to work on a single case or on-going basis depending on your needs. Therapists all over the country use us as their go-to wheelchair and mobility resource. We’re incredibly proud of these partnerships because they demonstrate how reliable and effective our specialists are.
What we offer occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Expert postural assessments, including positioning, pressure and transferring.
- Rehabilitation advice – matching the right products to your client’s needs.
- Bespoke and customised solutions for even the most complex cases.
- Appointments that suit you at your chosen location and time.
- Experienced specialists in children’s wheelchairs.
- In-house funding support team – help more of your client’s access funding.
- Access to the latest product innovations from all leading manufacturers.
- Reliable and helpful service from a local specialist.
- Product training and advice to help keep your knowledge up to date.
While the NHS do a fantastic job, in many cases they aren’t able to provide options which offer the very highest levels of support. Nor do they offer the freedom to customise mobility products to reflect personal taste.
In these cases working with us offers your clients with a higher specification, more personalised solution. And thanks to our in-house funding team there is also the opportunity to apply for funding support where suitable.
We keep in close contact with our clients and end users to make sure their purchase stays fit for purpose for years to come.
We offer regular servicing and maintenance packages to help combat any issues before they happen. Where products are sold with manufacturer warranty’s we are happy to work with manufacturers on the client’s behalf to ensure they get a quick resolution.
As client’s needs change over time our local specialists are always happy to re-visit cases and provide further adaptations or different products as required.
Wheelchair and Seating Support
for Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists.
We understand you’re busy. Your priority is it do it once and do it right, which fits our philosophy exactly. Our specialists are thorough in their assessments, and we provide regular helpful communication throughout your case. This includes liaising with you, your client, doctors, carers, schools and other stake holders. We work closely with manufacturers to ensure delivery times are adhered to and any issues are dealt with swiftly.
Our specialists get to know your client’s requirements in detail, that includes their physical needs, lifestyle and their taste. Then we customise their chosen product to fit them exactly. Our tailored solutions offer excellent clinical results.
Working with Motus Medical means you can focus on clinical goals, while we provide the technology to make it happen.