A series of new improvements to the Jay 3 wheelchair back rest range makes this the most versatile JAY backrest to suit all shapes, sizes and lifestyles. The Jay 3 Backrest offers stability, effective postural and pressure management and comfort.
- Moderate to high positioning
- Provides a precise fit – size, shape, height, adjustment range options
- Lightweight design – ideal for manual wheelchair users and powered wheelchair users
- Easy fitting 2 or 4 point adjustable mounting hardware.
|Cushion Model Back||Jay J3|
|Contour||Shallow, Mid Contour, Deep Contour, Mid Deep Contour and Posterior Deep Contour|
|Support Level||Low Thoracic, Mid Thoracic, Upper Thoracic, Shoulder High|
|Depth||50mm, 80mm or 150mm|
|Width||320mm, 360mm, 410mm, 460mm or 510mm|
|Height||300mm, 340mm or 380mm|
|Cover Type||Air Exchange / Microclimatic|
|Max. User Weight||F136kg|
The standard Motus service
- Free home assessment and demonstration
- Free delivery and installation
- Excellent pre and post-sales support
- Dedicated account manager
- Extended warranty and insurance options
- Lifetime service contracts
- Spare parts and accessories
Free home assessment and demonstration
Everybody’s needs are different. As part of the standard Motus Medical service we offer free home assessments and demonstrations to ensure you get the right product adapted to your individual needs.
Home assessments are done by our Wheelchair and Seating Specialists, not sales people. This ensures you will never be pressured into buying anything. Learn more about us.
Contact us today
If you’re interested in the Jay 3 Wheelchair Back then please fill out this form and a local specialist with get in contact with you shortly.
What products do we offer?
Motus Medical specialise is manual and powered wheelchairs. We’re also experienced with bespoke seating and patient moving solutions, such as the Jay Cushion and Sunlift hoist ranges.
Who do we sell to?
Motus Medical are proud to work with all types of clients – including private clients, the NHS, occupational therapist groups, charities and disability funds.